Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
disquiet [s]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 7:14:08 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silverio"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

as the saying goes, nature takes its course.[break][break]

but what course can a person drive through on their road to constructing a better life for oneself? in any case, would it be a straight line? will there be any detours leading the travelers astray? most likely, and from the ways in which the region are developing...actually, no! degrading! like a flesh-eating bacteria gnawing away from the inside. hoenn becomes that much closer to an abominable future - a dark time that silverio wishes he doesn't get to see. or at least, not too soon.[break][break]

however...[break][break]

in addition to the ongoing natural disaster plaguing the region, there are other mysterious parts that were unbeknownst to the paldean previously...eerie rifts serving as gateways to worlds of seemingly endless possibilities. needless to say that there appears to be no shortages of them. but several questions ring in the proverbial bell tower in the ranger's mind: what is their purpose? what makes them? what stories are they designed to tell? no progress made in obtaining answers to such curious inquiries.[break][break]

and that's why...[break][break]

silverio finds himself here, in a place where stories are said to begin and end for those daring enough to face the trials of hoenn's elite. but the paldean is not here to battle, no. rather, he deigns to step foot into one of the league's esteemed laboratories, on appointment with their leading professor - a woman of integrity, fortitude, and keen intellect. one whom the man had only met recently.[break][break]

"it's lovely to see you again, miss reyes..."[break][break]

he greets her with a small smile forming, formality upheld, for now at least. "i appreciate you taking time out of your day to meet with me. i imagine that you must be painfully busy, so i'll cut to the chase: i came here in the hope of gaining answers to questions that i don't believe anyone else can answer..."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

bingo prompt: professor[break]
total # prompts used: 1 of 5[break]
---

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.silverio]--accent:#052bed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silverio]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
disquiet [s]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 2:11:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
lonely is the muse.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

with the beginning of war having now passed, she finds the laboratories to almost be a blessing in disguise. she's able to hide herself away from most contact in daily life, the simple guise of being busy with work coming up easier and easier in the days after sootopolis.

[break][break]

she keeps her schedule packed with appointments, oscillating between small meetings and the formulation of grandiose projects to keep the mind idle... it doesn't stop the whispers from creeping in nor the shadows at bay, but it helps in some small insignificant sort of way.

[break][break]

and right on time, her next appointment for the day comes in with the chime of her laboratory's door.

[break][break]

"hey," she murmurs, returning his smile with practiced ease. "nice to see you again!"

[break][break]

at the mention of her busy schedule, she waves an idle hand through the air as if dispelling the notion from taking further root.

[break][break]

"i don't mind at all. besides, i still owe you for your help back in sea mauville."

[break][break]

she gestures for him to join her, then, and leaves a sample to continue processing in one of the analysis machines to instead settle into the chair behind her desk.

[break][break]

"what kind of questions? i'll help answer as many as i can."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP